Saturday, September 22, 2012

Letters dated July 22, 2012

Dear Mom!
How's it going?! I hope all is well! Everything is GREAT here!:) Exceept for last night I was cooking a stew, and I bought onions, garlic, and what I thought was a small green bell pepper, but was actually a small green pepper. So I came home, chopped everything up and cleaned the seeds of the pepper out with my hands. Now after I finished I started to fry them. About this time, my fingers were on FIRE!! It seriously felt like I was placing my fingers over a fire! But I couldn't cool them down or get it to stop! So from 9 pm to aroung 1 a.m. I was awake trying to get my fingers to get cool! I'd rinse them in cold water, then 1-2 mins later they'd be back on fire and I'd have to do it again! NO BUENO!!! But as for my week, it was great!:) Monday after football (soccer) and emailing, we went to Bro. Angelus's house and had fufu, sooo good!!:) and FHE it was great! Tues District meeting was okay. lol But the rest of the day went great, met a new girl named Natasha, 19, super smart, Americanized, she's cool. Been teaching her! Weds. was good, taught some good lessons then had PEC it was a good day. Thurs was great again! Saw Natasha, Solomon, and Aban, all over 18, smart people. Friday saw Elizabeth 24ish, and James, and it was good, great lessons! The work here is alot slower than that of Mankessim, but it's okay. Saturday was a bust, all of our appts fell through. So we just met new people and talked to them, it was good!:) Church was good. taught 2 good lessons, both on faith. Great day! My stew that I made last night is really good, so I'm happy. Thought it'd turn out too hot, but it didn't, it's good!:) I love you mommy, and miss you tons!
Love,
Elder Cody Randall

Dear Dad!
How are you?! I hope all is well back at home! Everything's great here! Enjoying!!:) Again, told Mom all about my week, so share. lol. So this week my personal study was great. (like always). Read Mosiah, I learned in 23:7 how it says no man is greater than another man! And basically, all of it talks of how we need to always repent and give thanks to the Lord. Chapter 26:18, 20-23 are great talks about missionary work! and only by Jesus Christ can we be saved. 26:24-28 kinda sad, but its a warning to us. 26:29-32 talks more on repentance and 26:35-36 what happens if you don't repent (change) 27:25 I like 27:36-37 missionaries. I'm now about to start Alma. I've been deep reading alot and it's fun! I'm loving it and enjoying it! I love you dad and feel free to ask me any questions you have:) Love to hear then! I love you! Be safe and hug and kiss EVERYONE for me!
Love,
Elder Cody Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment