Saturday, September 22, 2012

Letters Dated July 29, 2012

Dear Mom,
Hey Mom, how are you?! I hope you had a safe, great, not too stressful week!:) My week was very good, not too eventful, but good! Sunday church was great! Monday cleaned small, played soccer, then went to Takoradi and emailed. Afterward, went to Angelous's and had FHE. Went great! Tuesday District meeting was good, met our new couple missionaries, Elder and Sister Bybee from Utah. Really nice! After district meeting, all of our appointments fell through, so we walked alot. But it's ok. I wasn't feeling so hot, so it's good. Weds appts fell through again so we walked and talked alot again, then went to PEC meeting, which went great!:) Thurs taught 2 really really good lessons! Friday had surprise interviews with President Shulz, which went good. He laid down the law on some disobedient missionaries. Afterward, taught 2 really great lessons. It was awesome!:) Saturday we walked tons, appts fell through but we were able to see Ebenezer, 30 yrs old, wow that lesson was awesome! An hour and a half we taught him! It was a great lesson!!!:) Sunday was good, 3 investigators came to church. Taught 2 of them and then had meetings. Today was great! Now I'm full. I made me and my companion spaghetti and mashed potatoes, mmmm yummy! Nothing I'm sure like what you ate! Well, papers almost up! I love you mom and family! have a great week and know that I love you!!
Oh, and the president of Ghana died Thurs, July 26, 2012.
Love,
Elder Cody Randall

Dear Dad,
How are you doing? How's the week? How's work? Any new questions you got for me? I'd love them!:) As usual, Mom's letter has what I did during the week! This week's study was good! Read Alma ch 5 and Wow, that chapter! Asks tons of inspired questions and gives answers for us now in our day and age! It's really cool! Ch 6 vs 6  God is commanding all to fast and pray for others who don't know the gospel. Ch 7 talks a lot about the importance and need for repentance and baptism. Ch 8 v 15 I had a question. The angel who visits Alma, was it Abinadi? and then something cool is in v 31 the power that was given to them. Ch 9 alot about repentance and the importance of it. Ch 10 talks more on Amulek, and something I thought was cool was in v12 gives an example on how by 2 or 3 witnesses you will know the truth of all things. Also says that the righteous can save the wicked and help them in all things. Really good reading this week! I love this book and will forever read it!! I always learn something new, its awesome, and again I LOVE IT! Again, thank you so much for everything! I love and miss you so much and again if you have any questions, ask me. I love questions! Have a great week!
Love,
Elder Cody Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment