Tuesday, May 1, 2012

letter April 10, 2012

Hey Mother:)
How are you doing? I have still yet to receive any hand written letters from you or dad! So get on it please and thank you! This past week has been crazy! Been busy like no other, barely have enough time to write letters, so sorry if its short but as I was saying, this week was sweet!:) Having alot of fun, I'd say. My packages are amazing! I ate just the cookie dough, mmmm so good! Definitely send me more of the cake and brownie and cookie dough mixes and pudding :) LOL maybe some like alfredo sauce, too? Idk you are the packing expert!:) I LOVE YOU! This week we've taught 28 lessons, 40 gospel convos, & 3 baptismal dates are set!:) P-day was good, played football then we came and got money, came home and emailed and then went & taught 2 lessons. Didn't get home until 9:30 p.m. then I did small wash cause all my clothes are dirty, then I studied small on my lesson for today and then fell asleep. Woke up and studied more and now I'm writing you!:) Busy! I love you Mommy and I am so thankful for you!:) 
Sorry my letters short- time crunch!
I love you! with all my Love & Hugs,
Elder Cody Randall

p.s. the muscle milk was good, could use some more:) jus sayin LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment