Tuesday, July 3, 2012

letter and email 5/14/12

Letter dated 5/14/12

Hey Mommy!

Happy Mother’s Day to my amazing mom!J I hope your mother’s day was really good! What did you guys eat for dinner? Yesterday was amazing! I love talking to you guys! Everyone sounds like they are doing good. The kids sound like they’re growing up & I’m missing it! But, I love you ALL! Like I said on the phone, I’m doing great and having the most fun I can! I definitely miss you guys more than anything! The first like 5 mins of our call I was like shaking with excitement! It was sweet as you probably could tell, I’m working hard and learning A LOT! Sorry about the purple ink, it’s kinda the only one I’ve got left. Lol But today we woke up around 8 and then I made an onion and egg sandwich and ate it, it was yummy! Then we deep cleaned the apt so now it’s nice and spotlessJ It’s nice. IDK what else we’re doing today, it’s 12:30 now, so ya, idk, but I LOVE YOU!!J Something I forgot to tell you is there is a dance here called Azonto (as-zone-toe). It’s weird, but I can do it. I’m pretty good at it and whenever the songs play to dance to in market and stuff, I dance, so some people know me as Azonto man, or Kwasi Potakoo LOL. It’s funny! I’m enjoying, can’t wait to get my letters and packages. I love you and THANK YOU sooooo much! All my love from Africa. KIA KAHA!

Love,

Elder Cody Randall

 

Email highlights 5/14/12

I freaking loved talking to u yesterday, too, I miss my moommmmmmyyyy!! But I love you all so much and Nwoko was so happy to talk to you he had a huge smile on his face. Idk if u heard him, but he said, “I love Elder Randall and we are working hard together”. You’re right, who doesn’t love me?? LOL jk, but I love you and miss you all so much. Good timesJ ) But thanks dad, I love you all and im learning a lot, haha.

I know it’ll be a long time again before we talk, but the time should fly, I hope. The next time we talk I will only have a year left.)) aahh go go go!!;)) but ya it was so great to be able to talk to u all on the phone, it was awesome!;) but you know me I’m doing my best with my journal. Kinda slacked, but ive been writing in itJ haha, but its all going well;)) I m going hard and working fast getting it done!!J ) I love you all so much and tell everyone hi and I love you and sending my hugs from Africa to home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment