Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Letter dated Sept 25, 2012

Dear Mom, Dad, and Family!
Sorry I haven't written you in a while. I've been super busy. Training, studying, teaching, and all that good stuff. So, I apologize. But, everything is going good. Having fun like always:) So, I'll just go through my past 2 weeks! So, Sept 10, just washed and had a fufu party, it was yummy!:) Then Sept 11 we had mission tour where ALL the missionaries in the Cape Coast mission met and it was sweet to see everyone. Then ate chicken and rice for lunch there. Sept 12, just a normal missionary day. Sept 13, sick, but at 5 went and taught. Sept 14, normal missionary day, walked a ton! It was a great day though! Sept 15, we went to farm with our Bishop. It was cool, got the Bishop to dance, it was sweet. funny, too. I heard the Bishop was pretty tough and stiff...not for me, but not by my own strength but God's. He is a sweet guy! Gets work done! Sunday Sept 16 was good, had a baptism of 2. Was good, my companion baptized. Sept 17, did nothing, power was out ALL day, played UNO. lol. Sept 18, normal missionary day, taught sweet lessons! Sept 19 had a meeting with Dr. Fife about health, lasted ALL day, no bueno. Sept 20-21 were just normal mission days, worked and walked alot it was a good few days though!:) Sept 22, we went to our Bishop's farm again, it was sweet! He has coco plants so we just treated them, good day though. Sept 23 Sunday was good. Good sacrament, had ward council afterwards, then taught a sweet lesson to 2 girls. Ended up being stuck at their house cuz a huge rainstorm. It was crazy! Then yesterday, Sept 24 was sub day or money day, ya buddy! :) Went to Cape Coast and played football (soccer) on the turf field. Then pulled money and gave Elder Adair my camera to see how much it is to fix my camera. Then got to the Cape Castle restaurant and ate a hamburger and fries. First time my entire mission, it was soooo freaking good! But way too expensive, spent 12 cedis there, too much. Then I sent your package for way too much, stupid customs price raised so I was soo pissed. Then came home, showered, and had breakfast. Great p-day. So ya, that's what I've been up to, sorry I haven't emailed or sent pics, but not my fault. Takoradi internet was like America, but here it's not at all and power is shaky. But I do my best! Well, mom, I'm doing great and thank you soooo much for EVERYTHING you do and have done for me. I can't express it enough. I know it's not easy. But I love and miss you guys so much! Have a great week. I love you all and be safe! Mi do wo!
Always with all my love,
Elder Cody Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment