Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Letter dated September 10, 2012

Dear Family,
Wow, hey guys! sorry.....I've been super busy lately. Lots of last minute teaching and good-byes. But it's been a great time here. Sofokrom was AWESOME! I loved that place so much! The members, investigators, everything was great!:) Seriously, it was awesome being there. I'm going to miss them so much. People there I'll never forget!! It was seriously SOOO much fun! My last Sunday there, I didn't tell anyone I was going yet. It was fast and testimony meeting, so I just got up last and bore my testimony. Then after I expressed all my love and appreciation for them, I said I was leaving, you could just see everyone's faces got super sad. Closing hymn we sang, "God Be With You Till We Meet Again". wow inspired! The spirit was so strong! It was amazing, really unforgettable! Love that place so much though! Everyone was sad to have "Kwasi Pataku" Elder Randall their "powerful" missionary, leave them. I was almost brought to tears. Deep sorrow and love enveloped my soul for these people. I can't even imagine how I'll feel leaving. Looking forward to it, but then again, ehhh....not so much. lol. Well, ya, I'm training and in a new area called Telecom in a zone called Assin Foso, way far away from everything, but it's cool. I'm training an Elder Lucas from Utah, sweet kid. Says he actually saw my "blog" you have about me before he came, kinda cool. But it's definitely hard training in a new area where you start from scratch. lol. But I love you guys and miss you all so much! Be safe, muah!
Love from Africa,
Elder Cody Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment