Tuesday, October 30, 2012

letters dated August 19, 2012

HEY FAMILY!
Sorry Mom and Dad about no personal letters, but I'm tired and I was busy today. so (mi poucho fechem) I'm sorry please forgive me. So this week was good. Monday played soccer and emailed then FHE it was great. Happy I was able to email the two of you! How was SeaWorld, or should I say California? I'm jealous! Wish I could have been there enjoying with you, but I'm sure you had a great time!:) Tues - had a good district meeting, found out Elder Akpan is leaving and Elder Brown my MT (person who was in the MTC the same time as me) is coming, so should be sweet! Taught a really good lesson to Sis. Natasha, just one, but it was good, all our others fell through. Made a stew, tomato paste, onions, green peppers, garlic and seasoning. mmm yummy, and hot dogs, yum! Weds. - went on splits with our new district leader Elder Rowe from Sierra Leone, sweet guy! Went out to the beach and taught sis. Charity and Sis. Patience great lessons along with Sis. Charity's interview for baptism. At the Eyway food A-poung. Yumm! and 3 coconuts:) So full! Came back to Sofokrom and had PEC, it was good. Then taught Bro. Solomon and he was great!:) Thurs- our appts in the morning dropped, both of them, so be decided to explore our new area. "The Bush" LOL. It was good,  met some potential investigators and went and taught Solomon again on the resurrection and Heaven, went great! He is ready for baptism. Friday was a bust, every single one of our appts fell through. So we visited members and helped them out alot. Saturday was good, went to a service project "weeded" which was fun:) came back home, dressed, and went to our baptism, was good. Baptized only Bro. Solomon, Sis. Charity got sick and couldn't come, so next week! Today was good. good Sunday went and taught Primary today, it was fun!:) I love you guys soooo much and miss you like crazy! Be safe and KNOW that I am great! I love you and I couldn't be in a better place at this time:) All my love!
Love,
Elder Cody Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment