Sunday, April 1, 2012

letter dated February 19, 2012

Hey Family,
How are you all? I'm doing well, working hard, but not really lately. I didn't feel too good Wednesday or Saturday, so we stayed in. But I'm good now!! Some crazy stuff happened today. Woke up at 6:30 like normal, showered, made toast and got ready for church. Went to church with our 15 min walk. While we were in church, out of nowhere, it down-poured! It was crazy, but luckily the rain stopped by the time church ended. So we went home, changed, and walked 30 mins to the taxi station and got a taxi to Salt Pond to go see Sis. Mary (a long-time member) and sis. Elizabeth (her sister/investigator). They're both cool. But we went there and maybe 15-20 minutes there was a motorcycle crash. There are big gutters 3 feet deep that run everywhere and they must have slid, fell into the gutter, and flipped out. I don't want to get too gross or visual, but it was a NASTY crash. They were both messed up. I felt so helpless because as missionaries we aren't allowed to get into those things. But anyway, ya crazy that happened. Then we ate rice and stew (tomatoes, onions, and peppers) for lunch/snack, then we went to Sis. Mary's and ate fufu and fish. yummy. Kinda still don't like fufu all that much. But I just want all of you guys to know I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH! And I'm so thankful for you all! I miss you all and I hope you're all safe and sound and healthy!:) With all my love,
Love,
Elder Cody Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment