Monday, April 30, 2012

letter dated March 12, 2012

Daddy:)
I hope your back's feeling better! How are things going? anything new I should know about?:) Love to be updated! Africa's sweet:) I'm enjoying! Bearing my testimony and relating myself to my investigators helps me relate to them (duh) But I just try and see things through their eyes and it's easier. I feel somehow more connected:) How are your lessons going? Doing anything new? Tonight was sweet! I taught Jr. a recent convert about the importance of coming and reading the scriptures. We read 1 Nephi and I explained everything, then asked if he would read at least 1 verse a night. He said he would and the spirit was strong! It was sweet, I enjoyed it plenty:) Let me know what's up Dad! Stay safe! Please! If you have any free time, feel free to write me a letter! Love you!
Love your son,
Elder Cody Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment