Friday, January 13, 2012

letter, dated 12/17/2011

Dear Mom,
How is the GREATEST mother in the world?:) I hope everything is great! We have been working so hard lately it seems I haven't been able to write any letters. It's crazy. Me and Elder Hunt talked about that today walking home from our last lesson. Just to give you a little insight on what's happened in two days. Friday we had our first zone leader splits where a zone leader comes out with me and Hunt. We walked everywhere! Then today we went out at 11 like always, and taught a great lesson to a rather curious and smart girl. Then we went and walked another long way to go and teach a lesson and follow up on the kid I just baptized. Then we had a Brunch activity to go to at the church then we had another long/powerful lesson then we were walking home and I looked at the time and it was already 8:30! Day went by fast! I wanted to come home and write you all letters but tomorrow we are waking up at 5 a.m. to go and clean and prepare dinner for an investigator's family so she can come to church with us, so I hope it goes well. Man, so busy! It's already my 5th Sunday here. WOW! But how are things back home? Everyone okay? Have or had a Merry Christmas? Thanks for the cards!:) They're great! I want more pics too! But ya, we can email about the pics. haha! Well, I love you and miss you alot! Stay safe & Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! :)
Love,
Elder Cody Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment