Wednesday, January 18, 2012

letter dated December 29, 2011

Dear Mommy,
I wish I could come home and sweep and mop the floor for you, and then we can go out and eat Cafe Rio. mmm sounds good to me! LOL. Well, I hope all is well back home and you finally got my package I sent to you! I hope you guys are having fun with Grandpa H! I miss you all alot and Christmas was definitely amazing being able to talk to you :) It was great to hear you all laugh and talk, it made me happy! But Happy early New Year's! I'm sure by the time you get this New Years will be long gone, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right? But mom, I miss you and your home cooking and how we would always go shopping for good food and not just gross food. I'll be sending pictures to you soon, so don't worry!
Well, me do wu (me-doe-woo)=I love you!!
Be safe.
Love,
Elder Cody Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment