Friday, January 13, 2012

letter-December 2, 2011

Hey Mom!
How's Christmas coming along? I hope you're enjoying! For our Christmas me and my companion Elder Hunt are going to make either clam chowder or shrimp chowder with mashed potatoes, and Idk what else, that's Christmas Eve dinner. Christmas morning we are making BACON and EGGS! Bacon is really expensive here so I'll savor every bite! But ya that's my plans!
I bought you a necklace and 2 bracelets. The colorful bracelet was worn by royalty back in the day, it's made from stone and the second is wood carved, thought it was cool. Lastly, I bought you and dad a hand-carved Nativity set from Africa! Now how many people can say they have one of those, huh? Not alot, but I think it's really cool!
Well, I love you and pray for you often. We should be having another 4-5 baptisms Dec. 10th, Felix, Elizabeth, Maxwell, and Michael. Should be sweet! Love you and can't wait to hear from you! Hope you like the pics!:)
Love,
Elder Cody Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment