Friday, January 13, 2012

Letter - November 29, 2011

Hey Mom! How are you? Are you working or what? I miss you! I love you too! Africa is cool, but you might have to re-teach me things when I get home! Like how to say hello and how to eat with utencils again, and maybe how to make normal food again. 99% of the time we eat with our right hands, using your left hand is offensive to them. (note: Cody is left-handed)  And we only cook eggs, bacon, pancakes, rice, and indomie. It sucks! I want some freaking beef or some real meat!
I miss you alllotttt!! I hope all is well. And that you had a safe trip! Thanksgiving was great because of your potatoes - lifesaving!! I love you!
Love,
Elder Cody Randall

Hey Dad!
How's work? Hope you are building plenty of houses! I'm doing good, teaching alot and learning new things to! This language is hard! Fante is no bueno!
We have already had 2 baptisms, Jr. a 13 year old, and Sis. Joana a 23 year old barber. It was sweet! Dec 10 we are planning on baptizing 5 more. 15 yr. Felix, goes to school, 13 year old Elizabeth, 12 year old Maxwell, and 8 year old Michael. I'm not sure who the 5th will be but we will try for 5. But ya, that's what's going on here! Hope all is well. Love you Dad! Oh and I made a plan of salvation chart like Grandpa Randall's, it's sweet! Love you!
Love,
Elder Cody Randall

(a sweet letter I included to his little sister)
Hey Sis! How's school going? I heard you scored a goal! That's my girl!! Great job! I got you something for that goal. You'll just have to wait a little while for it, like two years.
But I love and miss you missy! Hope school is great! Remember to try your best at school and sports! Then you'll be awesome! I love you! Be safe! Write me! Wish I could be there for your baptism! So proud of you!
Love,
Elder Cody Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment